Thought Police Interactive (TPI) Studios ("Thought Police") is a storytelling game and fiction publisher based in Western New York with partners and contributors spanning the globe across Canada, Taiwan, India, Belize, and France. TPI Studios specializes in storytelling games utilizing "lite" RPG systems, with a focus on the d6 based Motif Framework. Our focus also falls upon toolkits and editions for GM-less, no prep, and solo RPGs.
Current Highlight Titles
- Motif Story Engine is a GM-lite and solo play engine. It is system agnostic and can be used with most roleplaying games. GOLD BEST SELLER!
- Motif Character Engine, a player and character emulator for the Motif Game Framework. ELECTRUM BEST SELLER!
- Once We Were Beautiful is a storytelling and chat party game with light rules and heavy themes. Portray the last of the Fair Folk, who are fading from this world and gathered to tell their final story.
- NEVER Stop Smiling offers weird fiction roleplaying in a post-apocalyptic dystopia. The world shattered long ago. Strange beasts roam and the lands are cursed. Walled metros provide bastions against the weird and wild. Ours is The Happy Place, where we are beyond the reach of Death and we NEVER stop smiling. SILVER BEST SELLER!
- No Angels Live Here, GM-less occult detective agency RPG. SILVER BEST SELLER!
You can follow or contact us at
- Twitter @__ThoughtPolice
- Website at motifsrd.com